Größeres Cover (300 dpi)
68,00 Euro • 89,90 CHF
Inkl. gesetzl. MwSt.
[An den Verlag]
Configuring US Benefits with SAP
SAP PRESS Essentials 40 Satish Badgi
75 S., 2008, brosch.
68,00 Euro, ISBN 978-1-59229-164-9
- Learn how to implement and configure the SAP US Benefits Module
- Work through the entire employee life cycle from enrollment to COBRA
- Explore practical scenarios and examples to guide your own benefits processes
Configuring SAP US Benefits is a comprehensive, hands-on approach to configuring SAP’s US Benefits module. T he book is written for payroll and benefits departments using SAP (power users), project teams, aspiring consultants who want to learn SAP Payroll, off-shore and outsourced benefit administrators, and benefit providers using or interacting with SAP customers. It provides the foundation for the entire benefits process of the employee lifecycle from enrollment, benefits changes, and FSA and Claims processing to termination and COBRA. It also details the US-specific benefits plans and teaches benefits managers how to configure them for their companies. Practical scenarios and examples are used, including differentiating benefits by geography, unions, and employee groups; driving costs based on coverage and options; driving costs by groupings such as age and salary; enrollment changes and their impact within 30/60 days of life events; default plans vs. automatic plans; driving Infotype 0171 (defaults for groupings); and life events and benefit changes. The book is written for payroll and benefits departments using SAP (power users), project teams, aspiring consultants who want to learn SAP Payroll, off-shore and outsource benefit administrators, and benefit providers using SAP or who interact with SAP customers.
• Teaches users how to configure SAP’s US Benefits module
• Explains the benefits business process within an SAP configuration
• Covers the entire benefits process for the employee lifecycle from enrollment through Cobra